Aurora Legal Nurse Consulting specializes in assisting attorneys by:
- Reviewing medical cases for merit.
- Summarizing, translating and interpreting medical records.
- Organizing, tabulating, and paginating medical records.
- Defining applicable standards of care.
- Identifying deviations from and adherence to the applicable standards of care.
- Identifying factors that caused or contributed to the alleged injuries and damages.
- Identifying and reviewing relevant hospital policies and procedures and other pertinent documentation.
- Conducting literature searches and integrate the literature and standards of care into the case analysis.
- Preparing interrogatories designed to gather all the relevant health, medical, and nursing issues.
- Preparing deposition or other trial examination questions to elicit pertinent facts needed.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and summarizing information gathered in depositions.
- Identifying the types of expert testimony needed.
- Developing written reports for use as study tools for the attorney.
- Assisting in preparing exhibits to illustrate medical facts.
Aurora Legal Nurse Consulting PLLC
106 Saddlehorn Ct.
Cary, NC 27513